Responsible for providing prompt and courteous customer service, stocking products on shelves, and maintaining aisles clean.
- Provides prompt, courteous and friendly customer service.
- Removes boxes from pallets and places them on shelves as well as opens boxes and removes single items to re-stock shelves
- Rotates merchandise in order to make sure the product does not expire on shelves.
- Organizes and front faces items on shelves
- Perform the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations
- Assists in the review inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most recent pricing and market conditions.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets and cleaning underneath.